Error When Performing a Send/Receive with Configured SMTP Alias Accounts Print
Modified on: Fri, 19 Jun, 2015 at 9:58 PM
1. Open your Outlook 2013 program.
2. Select the Send/Receive tab.
3. Within the Ribbon, Select the small drop down arrow next to Send/Receive Groups and choose Define Send/Receive Groups.
4. When the Groups window appears, make sure the 'All Accounts' group name is highlighted and select Edit.
5. In the Edit screen, locate the account you wish to remove from the group. When you have selected the account, Deselect the Check-Box labeled "Include the selected account in this group". This will remove the account from the main Send/receive sessions when you select Send/Receive All.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.