- Full Access or Full Access Lite Exchange 2013 mailbox.
- BlackBerry 10 device.
- ActiveSync enabled on your account.
1) On your BlackBerry 10’s home screen, tap on Settings.
2) Chose Accounts.
3) Scroll down and tap on Advanced.
4) Tap on Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
5) Provide your ActiveSync account a name in the Description field. Leave the Domain field blank. Enter your email address in the Username field. Enter your email address in the Email Address field. Enter your password in the Password field. Enter the server addressna02.msexchangeoutlook.com. All other values can remain at their default settings. Click onNext.
6) Select what you wish to sync to the device and then tap on Done. (Note: Do not select Memosas it might cause sync issues.)
7) If you have multiple accounts, you will want to select which one is considered to be the default account by tapping on Set Default.
8) Select both the default email account and the default calendar while sending meeting invites.