If you only see a "light" version of the Outlook Web App 2010 when logging in, your account may be configured for Accessibility mode. Please follow the steps below to correct this issue:
1. Log into your Outlook Web App account.
2. Click on Options in the top right corner.
3. Click on Accessibility in the left-hand menu.
4. Make sure the box is unchecked next to "Use the blind and low vision experience".
5. Click Save.
6. Log out of Outlook Web App and log back in.
7. Outlook Web App should now load the full version.