An alias, for a Distribution List, has the same behavior as the primary alias for that Distribution List. Email sent to the Alias, of the Distribution List, will send out mail to all members of the Distribution List. Before moving on, here are some facts you should know first.
- You can add an unlimited amount of aliases for a Distribution List.
1. Log into the Administrative Control Panel at https://my.securembox.com
2. Under My Current Services, select Microsoft Exchange.
3. From the Service Management column, select Distribution Lists.
4. Within the Microsoft Exchange Distribution List column, left-click the Distribution List you wish to edit.
5. Within the Distribution List Editor, select the Primary Alias of the Distribution List.
6. To add a new alias, simply type in the desired alias into the New Alias field and Select Add Alias.