This article will guide the user in configuring an Exchange 2013 POP3 connection using Outlook 2011 for Macintosh.
1. Open Outlook 2011 for Mac
2. Click on E-Mail Account.
3. In the E-Mail and Password fields, type in your Full E-Mail Address and mailbox password.
4. Click Add Account.
5. The Account should now be configured automatically.
If the account does not configure automatically, please use the following configuration:
1. Under Configure Automatically, Please fill in the following information:
User Name: Your Full E-Mail address.
Incoming Server: na02.msexchangeoutlook.com. Place a check in the box next to Use TLS/SSL to connect (Recommended) The port will default to 110.
Outgoing Server: na02.msexchangeoutlook.com. Select TLS/SSL to connect (recommended). This port will need to be set to 587.
2. Select Add Account.
3. Once the account has been created, type in your Account Description. (optional)
4 Select More Options.
5. Choose Use incoming Server info in the Authentication drop down the select OK.