The following article will show you how to add an image to a page within SharePoint 2010 Foundation.
How to add an image to a site page:
1. Choose the page you wish to add an image to then select the Page tab. Within the ribbon, click Edit.
2. Under the pages Editing Tools, select the Insert tab. Click the Picture drop down arrow and choose either 'From Computer' or 'From Address'.
3. When you have chosen your picture location, a new window will appear. By default, you can type a new Name and Title for your newly added picture. Click Save when you are done.
4. Once completed, the picture will be added to your page. A new tab will be displayed called Design. You can use the Design tab to add text, change the appearance of the image, and position it on the page.
How to delete an image from a site page:
1. From your desired page, click the Page tab, and choose Edit.
2. Select the image you want to delete and press the Delete key on your keyboard.