The following article shows you how to integrate a SharePoint 2010 task list to be synchronized with Outlook 2010.
1. Using a web browser, navigate and log into your SharePoint 2010 Foundation site collection.
2. Once you are logged into your site, select Site Actions, from the ribbon, choose View All Site Content.
3. Click the name of the list you wish to synchronize with Outlook.
4. From the ribbon, under List Tools choose the List tab.
5. Located in the Ribbon, choose Connect to Outlook.
Note: If the object is greyed out, it's possible you have not accepted a valid list to have synchronized.