The following steps below will walk you through creating a contact.
1. Navigate to accounts and open an account.
2. In the entity navigation pane, click the Contacts link.
3. On the ribbon, click the Add New Contact Button. A new window will open.
4. Enter a first and last name.
5. Click Save and Close. The contact now appears in the contact associated view of the account.
You can also create a contact this way:
1. In the main application window, click the File tab, then click New Record and click Contact to launch the New Contact form.
2. Enter the first and last name.
3. In the Parent Customer text box, click the Lookup button to launch the Look Up Record webpage dialog box.
4. In the Search box, enter the name of the account. Press Enter.
5. In the results, click the name of the account. Click OK
6. Click Save and Close.