When your Cloud Backup service is first enabled, a new Backup Account will automatically be generated and ready for Computer Accounts to be added. You can also create additional Backup Accounts using the steps below. Creating additional Backup Accounts will allow you to use a dedicated backup storage for certain systems. This can be useful for backing up servers or particularly critical workstations, ensuring that their backups can continue even if the Backup Account for the other less-critical systems hits its quota limit.
Please note that each Backup Account is billed separately, and creating additional Backup Accounts will result in additional monthly charges.
- In the Control Panel, click on Cloud Backup in the left-hand menu.
- Click on Account List.
- Click Create New Account.
- Fill out the Account Details and Contact Information.
- The Account Name can be any combination of letter or numbers, and is limited to 12 characters.
- The Account Package will determine how much storage space is provided by the Backup Account
- All fields are required.
- Click Create Account.