If you would like to prevent e-mail from a known sender from being moved to the Junk E-mail folder, you may add that sender to the Safe Senders list in Outlook Web App 2010. Please note that the Junk E-mail folder within OWA and Outlook are different than the Roaring Penguin spam filtering system, and one does not affect the other. To add an address to the Safe Senders list, please use the steps below:
1. Log into Outlook Web App at http://mail.secureowaonline.com.
2. Click Options in the top right corner.
3. Click See All Options.
4. Select Block or Allow from the left-hand menu.
5. In the Safe Senders and Recipients box, enter an e-mail address or domain in the box and click on the green plus sign.
6. When finished, click Save in the lower right corner.