This article will guide the user in configuring a full access Exchange 2013 account within Outlook 2011 for Mac.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Click Tools then Accounts.
3. Select the Add Email Account.
4. Type in your full email address and click continue.
5. Select Exchange
6. Under Set Up Your Email
Method: Username and Password
Email Address: The full email address of the user
Domain\username or Email: The full email address of the user
Password: Your mailbox password
7. Select the Add Account button.
8. Select the checkbox for the popup window and Allow it.
9. You have successfully added your account.
Note: You will need to have Autodiscover enabled to setup a Full Exchange connection.