This article provides the steps needed to enable the SDO Service for a customer or reseller account and prepare it to enable services for SDO Authentication.
- Log into the Control Panel at https://cp.cloudplusservice.com/ with an administrator user.
- Click on The Catalog in the left-hand menu.
- Locate the Secret Double Octopus vendor band and click the switch to enable the service.
- The Control Panel will automatically redirect to the My Services page. The SDO Service will scan the users present in the account. This process may take a few minutes depending on the number of users in the account. Click the Refresh User Data button to refresh the service user list. You may need to click the Refresh User Data button multiple times to update all users into the list.
- Once the User Licenses page has populated with the account users, the account is ready to configure services for authentication.