Use the site-level data filter to create data filters at the site level. You can select the same time period options available under the master setting with the additional option to force a particular site to follow the master setting.
For more information on editing site settings, see Editing Site Settings.
To set a site-level data filter:
- Log in to the management console.
The management console displays, with the Sites tab active.
- Within the site list, for the site that you want to set data filters for, click the Manage button.
The Manage Sites panel displays, with the Summary tab active.
- Click the Endpoint Protection tab.
The Endpoint Protection tab displays.
- From the Data Filter drop-down menu, select one of the following:
- Inherit the GSM data filter setting
- Show all data; this is the default setting
- Hide all data for endpoints not seen for 1 month
- Hide all data for endpoints not seen for 2 months
- Hide all data for endpoints not seen for 3 months
- Hide all data for endpoints not seen for 6 months
- Hide all data for endpoints not seen for 12 months
Note: Limited admin permissions have been updated to grant access to the settings tab when editing a site. From here you may change the default site policy, data filter setting and report distribution list.
- When you're done, click the Save Changesbutton.
The system updates the setting.