Follow this procedure to edit site details, such as site or company name, number of seats, and to add information about the site.
To edit a site's details:
- Log in to the management console.
The management console displays with the Sites tab active.
- Click the Managebutton.
The Manage Sites panel displays, with the Summary tab active.
- Click the Details tab.
The Details tab displays.
- In the Site/Site Company field, update the site or company name, as needed.
- In the Site Type area, select one of the following radio buttons:
- External Company
- Internal Site
Note: If you selected the Internal Site radio button, the Company Size, Company Industry, Billing Cycle, and Billing Date fields do not display, and you do not have to populate them.
- In the Company Size field, from the drop-down menu, select the range that best represents the size of your company.
- In the Company Industry field, from the drop-down menu, select the industry that best represents your company
- In the Billing Cycle field, from the drop-down menu, select one of the following billing cycles:
- In the Billing Date field, use the drop-down menus to select both the month and the date for billing.
- In the Comments field, enter any comments or notes as needed. This is a free-form field.
- In the Created By field, update the person who created the site, as needed.
- From the Tags drop-down menu, enter as many tags as needed. You can create tags based on any or all of the following:
- The type of company, such as medical, construction, or transportation.
- The time zone, geographic location, country, or language.
- The account manager's name, the IT person's name, or the name of your main contact.
For more information, see Tagging Sites.
- When you're done, click the Save Changesbutton, which is located at the bottom of the tab.