For reports that display in a spreadsheet format, you can export the report to a CSV format.
The reports that you can do this for are as follows:
- All Threats Seen
- All Undetermined Software Seen
- Devices With Threats Seen On Last Scan
- Devices With Undetermined Software On Last Scan
- Web Threat Shield Blocked URL History
- Web Threat shield Blocked URLs
To download reports:
- Log in to the management console.
The management console displays with the Sites tab active.
- Click the Reports tab.
The system displays the Reports pane with the On-Demand tab active.
- From the Sites drop-down menu, select the site for which you want to generate the report.
- From the Report drop-down menu, select the report you want to generate.
The report displays in a spreadsheet format.
- Click the Export to CSV button.
The following message displays: Your CSV file has been successfully requested, and will be emailed to your account email address.
- Click the Okay button to return to the report spreadsheet.