Creating Distribution Lists
From the Alerts tab, you can create a distribution list of users who will receive alert messages. For example, you might want to create a list of administrators who need to respond to threat detections at a remote office.
To create a distribution list:
- Log in to the management console.
- Click the Alerts tab.
- Click the Distribution Lists tab.
The Distribution Lists tab displays.
- Click the Add button.
The Create Distribution List window displays.
- In the Name field, do either of the following:
- Accept the system-generated name for the alert.
- Enter a new name for the alert.
- In the Email Addresses field, enter the email addresses for the recipients of the new distribution list.
- When you're done, click the Create button.