Viewing Web Overrides
Follow this procedure to view additional information bout any of the web overrides that you've created.
To view a web override:
- Log in to the management console.
- Click the Overrides tab.
- Click the Web Block / Allow List tab.
The Web Block / Allow List tab displays.
- Do any of the following to locate a specific override or to sort on overrides based on scope, associated policy, or block/allow status:
- In the Domain field, enter the name of a domain you want to find.
- From the Scope drop-down menu, select a policy based on its scope. For example, if you want to filter on only Global polices, select Global.
- From the Associated Policy drop-down menu, select a domain based on the policy it's associated with.
- From the Block/Allow drop-down menu, you can filter on any of the following:
- Block and Allow
- Additionally, you can filter the following columns by clicking the Up or Down arrow at the top of the column:
- Domain - Filters alphabetically.
- Last Modified - Filters by date.