Creating Web Overrides
Follow this procedure to create a web override that will override the default classifications of the default Web Threat Shield Protection functionality.
To create a web override:
- Log in to the management console.
- Click the Overrides tab.
- Click the Web Block / Allow List tab.
The Web Block / Allow List tab displays.
- Click the Add button.
The Create New Entry window displays.
- In the Domains field, enter the URL that you want to add as a web override.
- In the Scope area, select one of the following radio buttons to determine at which site you create the override:
- Global — Makes this entry available for all sites that have the Include Global Overrides checkbox selected in their site settings. For more information, see Editing Site Settings.
- Site — Applies the web override to the specific site that you have selected.
- If you selected the Site radio button, select a site from the Site drop-down menu.
- When you're done, click the Create button.