This article will walk you through the steps on how to whitelist (always approve) or blacklist (block) a sender or domain.
1. Using your email credentials, log into the following URL: https://spamtitan1.cloudplusservice.com
2. If you have Domain Administrator access to your account, you may be prompted to select the access level. Click User to view your personal quarantine and settings.
3. Click on the Filter Rules tab.
4. Click on User Whitelist or User Blacklist, depending on the type of entry you would like to add.
5. The first section, Blacklisted Email Addresses or Whitelisted Email Addresses, include sender email addresses that have been Blacklisted or Whitelisted respectively.
6. The second section, Blacklisted Domains or Whitelisted Domains, include sender domains that have been Blacklisted or Whitelisted respectively.
7. To add a new entry for blacklisting or whitelisting, click the Add button under the respective section.
8. Enter the sender's Email Address or Domain as appropriate. The Comment field is optional.
9. Click the Save button to add the listing.