The following article contains illustrated steps on how to reduce the load time of Outlook when loading your profile.
Please Note: Implementation of this change is only intended for Outlook 2016 (Click-to-Run) clients with a build after 1710 build 16.0.8625.2139 and are using hosted Exchange as their mailbox and not an Office 365 mailbox. This will stop all connections to Office 365 through programs on your computer. I.E. Onedrive will lose connection and no longer sync files. A restart of the computer can correct this but is not guaranteed.
1. Open File Explorer.
2. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
3. Copy and paste the hosts file to your desktop.
4. Choose Notepad to open the file.
5. Copy and paste 127.0.0.1 outlook.office365.com into the file and save the file.
6. Copy and paste the file back in its original folder and accept the UAC prompt to make the change.
7. Please restart the machine and now you will see that Outlook will launch significantly faster.